• Mid-tower chassis configurable for air cooling and water cooling
• Airflow optimized front, top and PSU shroud side mesh panels
• Equipped with 2x front 160 PWM fans (no RGB) and 1x rear 140mm PWM fan
• Supports 360 radiator at the top, front and a maximum of 10 fans
• Includes rear PCIe fan bracket
• Front I/O that can be relocated to the bottom
• Extensive cable management solution
The LANCOOL 216 is a mainstream case that features all-around mesh panels for optimal airflow. Thanks to its modular rear panel, it can be optimized for air cooling or water cooling. It includes 2 x 160mm and 1 x 140mm pre-installed PWM fans and an innovative rear PCIe fan bracket to maximize airflow.
|CONTINUOUS FRONT TO TOP MESH
To ensure adequate airflow is provided to the system, the LANCOOL 216 features mesh at the front, top, and on the PSU shroud’s side*. The front mesh extends to the top for a continuous mesh panel.
The included 160mm ARGB fans feature two channels of LEDs (one on the outer rim of the fan, another at the shaft of the fan blades) that can be controlled separately via an optional accessory, or via the motherboard lighting software by connecting them directly to a motherboard 5V 3pin header.
|AIR COOLING MODE / WATER COOLING MODE
The modular motherboard I/O allow users to move the motherboard to a higher position which is more favorable for air-cooled systems, or a lower position for water-cooled systems.
|FRONT I/O CAN BE RELOCATED
Including a power button, reset button, audio port, 2x USB3.0 ports, and a USB Type C port, the front I/O module can be relocated to the lower left side of the front panel.
The LANCOOL 216 supports ATX, Micro-ATX, MINI-ITX motherboards, and E-ATX under 280mm in width (when the grommet bar is flipped 180°). In addition, thanks to its symmetrical design, cable management in the 2nd chamber remains unaffected.