- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE RJ45 ports
- Supports IEEE 802.3at (Type 1, 2) Power over Ethernet standard
- Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) design, provides data and up to 25.5W of power on each port
- Built-in SATA and LP4 Molex power connector
- Unique surge protection design helps prevent system damage in the event of lightning strikes
- Jumbo Frame support
- On-chip 48 KB Big Transmit/Receive Buffer Support
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- Includes full and low profile/half-height installation brackets
This full/low profile Gigabit server adapter supports the IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 and 2) standard for a Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) device, and can deliver 48V DC power to compliant Powered Devices (PD). This eliminates the need for a separate power source and cable for remote networked devices such as IP cameras, IP phones and wireless access points.
Suitable for any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, this versatile PoE network adapter supports features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL).