SK hynix Unbuffered Small Outline DDR4 SDRAM DIMMs (Unbuffered Small Outine Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are low power, high-speed operation memory modules that use DDR4 SDRAM devices. These DDR4 SDRAM Unbuffered Small Outline DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as micro servers and mobile personal computres.
- Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
- Supports ECC error correction and detection
- On-Die Termination (ODT)
- Temperature sensor with integrated SPD for ECC SODIMM
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
- Per DRAM Addressability is supported
- Internal Vref DQ level generation is available